The most unusual and strangest food in the world
In different countries and different peoples ideas of food – therefore the boundaries between edible and not edible is rather conventional.
Offer to your attention a series of grafi of the most extreme dishes. As for me, I would be nothing of the following just is not.
1. Start your post with this cute Peruvian women, throwing in a blender cleansed frog, to make frog juice (extracto de rana), considered in Peru a powerful aphrodisiac remedy which increases sexual activity.
2. To my great regret, but in some Asian countries eat dogs. O dog market in South Korea, where the meat of our “smaller friends” bought up by the owners of cafes and restaurants. Dog meat is a traditional food for many Asian Nations.
3. Vietnam is quite popular meat of rats. Usually Vietnamese people don’t eat grey flea-bitten rats of garbage dumps, which, I think, and now you came to mind when the word “rat”. They mainly eat field rats feeding on snails and grain.
4. This is going to cook a Peruvian dish of Guinea pig. These animals are considered a delicacy in Peru, as well as in many other regions of South America.
5. As soon as don’t eat snakes in Asia. Of them cook soups, fry, soar, and even drink their blood. Their meat is considered very beneficial to health.
Everyone in life sooner or later the need arises to cook something delicious to please family and friends or for a memorable celebration.
Yes, bright dishes on the festive table, of course, look much more worthy than the notorious Olivier salad and fried chicken with potatoes. As a guide for their preparation are well-suited to the recipes of world cuisine. Any guest would like to see the overseas food, and the cook – to take a compliment and be proud of your creation. In this section, selected various recipes from all over the world: from light and simple to the most complex, requiring patience and skill. Your family and friends definitely will appreciate a spicy Oriental sauces, meat, Italian dishes, French poultry, spicy seafood dishes of Japan. Recipes of world cuisine will delight the most demanding gourmet.
Among the world of possible recipes find serves any purpose – from casual to sophisticated. Delicious salad recipes with Photos will help to Orient in the entree selections, and among the second courses there are ways how to cook a delicious soup.
World cuisine – it is truly a treasure trove for culinary discoveries. One has only to try, you want to create something else. If you approach the matter with intelligence and desire, you can achieve certain heights and become a master in your own kitchen. Then You yourself will not want to think sausages Continue reading
Quick and delicious salads . available from home-cooked seafood is sure to please your family and friends.
Approaching March 8 and these salads you can prepare, quickly, and at the same time — delicious, will help men in this day to surprise and delight your other half. Do not miss this chance!
Shrimp salad and avocado with tat Choi
Cook and clean shrimp . If you have them ready, but frozen, throw them in boiling water for 2-3 minutes and then drain off the water. Let them cool down.
Lettuce tat Tsoi rinse them in cold water. The water should flow.
Tat Choi is a kind of cabbage resembling young spinach, raised it from a Asian cabbage Pak Choi.
Rich green color, sweet taste and many vitamins. Tat Tsoi, you can substitute any other lettuce, who will buy in the supermarket or grow on a windowsill. I have again the “ears” watercress.
Can soak the juice of a lemon. We need just 1-2 tea spoon in order to drizzle them peeled and chopped avocados. Then the flesh will darken.
Mix the mayonnaise with the ketchup, add to the cooled shrimp mixture, grated celery, salt, finely chopped red onion and avocado Continue reading