Hot meat dishes
Cooking beef stew
For the preparation of 3 servings: 0,5 kg of pork – liver 200 – 200 ml red wine – 2 cloves garlic – 2 onions – 3 tablespoons melted lard 1 teaspoon salt – 1 piece cloves – twice on the tip of a knife of black pepper.
Dice the meat and simmer in red wine with adding of chopped onion, crushed garlic, cloves, parsley, pepper and salt. From time to time to mix as needed pouring water. Diced liver fry in melted lard, then add to the meat. Meat served with sauce in which stewed meat. As a side dish to a ragout serve the rice. Cooking beef stew does not take much vremeni.
How to cook a roast at home
For 6 servings: 1, 5 kg pork roast – 1 teaspoon salt – 3 to 4 tablespoons sage leaves – pinch of white pepper, allspice, ground ginger, cloves – 1 tablespoon olive oil – 2 sprigs of sage 4 cloves of garlic – 200 g semi-dry wine – grated rind from one lemon.
Mix finely chopped sage leaves with other spices and add the olive oil. Cooked spicy blend well RUB the meat to roast. Meat leave for 2 – 3 hours for marinating. Then put the meat in a skillet with a top to put sprigs of sage, roughly Continue reading
The most unusual and strangest food in the world
In different countries and different peoples ideas of food – therefore the boundaries between edible and not edible is rather conventional.
Offer to your attention a series of grafi of the most extreme dishes. As for me, I would be nothing of the following just is not.
1. Start your post with this cute Peruvian women, throwing in a blender cleansed frog, to make frog juice (extracto de rana), considered in Peru a powerful aphrodisiac remedy which increases sexual activity.
2. To my great regret, but in some Asian countries eat dogs. O dog market in South Korea, where the meat of our “smaller friends” bought up by the owners of cafes and restaurants. Dog meat is a traditional food for many Asian Nations.
3. Vietnam is quite popular meat of rats. Usually Vietnamese people don’t eat grey flea-bitten rats of garbage dumps, which, I think, and now you came to mind when the word “rat”. They mainly eat field rats feeding on snails and grain.
4. This is going to cook a Peruvian dish of Guinea pig. These animals are considered a delicacy in Peru, as well as in many other regions of South America.
5. As soon as don’t eat snakes in Asia. Of them cook soups, fry, soar, and even drink their blood. Their meat is considered very beneficial to health.
A quick and tasty Breakfast.
If very little time and need something to feed the household or a favorite (CSOs) in the morning, so Yes that would endure until lunch or even longer, offer You the recipes for a quick Breakfast . So…
A quick and tasty Breakfast.
In principle, it is regular fries, but with a little improvement.
Potatoes — 5 PCs.
Tomatoes — 5 PCs.
Eggs — 2 PCs.
Shredded potatoes fry in a pan in sunflower oil. when she’s a little fried, add finely chopped onions and fry together with potatoes. Luke, it is desirable to add more, at least a quarter of the volume of potatoes (raw, of course). When the onion is Golden, put in a pan the chopped tomatoes (the same amount as potatoes). After, break a couple of eggs and bring to readiness. On top of all this case can sprinkle with herbs (very cool with green onions). Very cool he will go with a salad of green onions (in summer) or coleslaw (in the winter) . All. A quick and tasty Breakfast is ready. Eat for health.
Here is another recipe for a quick Breakfast.
Omelet with tomatoes and mozzarella.
This quaint and delicious Italian omelettes in red-white-green colours, you will surely like.
Be prepared Continue reading