The strangest food in the world
The most unusual and strangest food in the world
In different countries and different peoples ideas of food – therefore the boundaries between edible and not edible is rather conventional.
Offer to your attention a series of grafi of the most extreme dishes. As for me, I would be nothing of the following just is not.
1. Start your post with this cute Peruvian women, throwing in a blender cleansed frog, to make frog juice (extracto de rana), considered in Peru a powerful aphrodisiac remedy which increases sexual activity.
2. To my great regret, but in some Asian countries eat dogs. O dog market in South Korea, where the meat of our “smaller friends” bought up by the owners of cafes and restaurants. Dog meat is a traditional food for many Asian Nations.
3. Vietnam is quite popular meat of rats. Usually Vietnamese people don’t eat grey flea-bitten rats of garbage dumps, which, I think, and now you came to mind when the word “rat”. They mainly eat field rats feeding on snails and grain.
4. This is going to cook a Peruvian dish of Guinea pig. These animals are considered a delicacy in Peru, as well as in many other regions of South America.
5. As soon as don’t eat snakes in Asia. Of them cook soups, fry, soar, and even drink their blood. Their meat is considered very beneficial to health.
Recipes of world cuisine
Everyone in life sooner or later the need arises to cook something delicious to please family and friends or for a memorable celebration.
Yes, bright dishes on the festive table, of course, look much more worthy than the notorious Olivier salad and fried chicken with potatoes. As a guide for their preparation are well-suited to the recipes of world cuisine. Any guest would like to see the overseas food, and the cook – to take a compliment and be proud of your creation. In this section, selected various recipes from all over the world: from light and simple to the most complex, requiring patience and skill. Your family and friends definitely will appreciate a spicy Oriental sauces, meat, Italian dishes, French poultry, spicy seafood dishes of Japan. Recipes of world cuisine will delight the most demanding gourmet.
Among the world of possible recipes find serves any purpose – from casual to sophisticated. Delicious salad recipes with Photos will help to Orient in the entree selections, and among the second courses there are ways how to cook a delicious soup.
World cuisine – it is truly a treasure trove for culinary discoveries. One has only to try, you want to create something else. If you approach the matter with intelligence and desire, you can achieve certain heights and become a master in your own kitchen. Then You yourself will not want to think sausages Continue reading
The 12 most delicious food from insects
The 12 most delicious food from insects
Going to a far country, have you thought about what you may have to try local exotic dishes, to appreciate the unforgettable taste of crickets or boiled OS? Because insects, note, eat around the world, because they have more protein than chicken meat, and also contains iron, magnesium and other trace elements. Yes and enjoy it, you know.
Forbes selected 12 of the most delicious and popular dishes from edible insects.
Fried bamboo worms you can find on the shelves in Thailand . China and Latin America . The taste – the usual popcorn.
Barbecue from larvae of the beetle-barbel you will be treated in Eastern Indonesia . Tender flesh larvae will remind you the taste of fatty bacon.
Cheese with cheese fly larvae is traditionally considered an aphrodisiac and eaten with worms. But be careful: the larvae of cheese flies are well-developed jumping ability. This delicacy you will find in Sardinia .
Dried caterpillars of the mopane with onions . as well as smoked and marinated, sold in supermarkets and markets in South Africa . Their taste is comparable to dry wood or dried tofu. And if you decide to try raw caterpillars, you will feel the taste of the tea leaves. And don’t forget to tear off the caterpillars head.
The wasps are boiled with soy sauce and sugar for an exotic dish of Japan . which is Continue reading