The most unusual and strangest food in the world
In different countries and different peoples ideas of food – therefore the boundaries between edible and not edible is rather conventional.
Offer to your attention a series of grafi of the most extreme dishes. As for me, I would be nothing of the following just is not.
1. Start your post with this cute Peruvian women, throwing in a blender cleansed frog, to make frog juice (extracto de rana), considered in Peru a powerful aphrodisiac remedy which increases sexual activity.
2. To my great regret, but in some Asian countries eat dogs. O dog market in South Korea, where the meat of our “smaller friends” bought up by the owners of cafes and restaurants. Dog meat is a traditional food for many Asian Nations.
3. Vietnam is quite popular meat of rats. Usually Vietnamese people don’t eat grey flea-bitten rats of garbage dumps, which, I think, and now you came to mind when the word “rat”. They mainly eat field rats feeding on snails and grain.
4. This is going to cook a Peruvian dish of Guinea pig. These animals are considered a delicacy in Peru, as well as in many other regions of South America.
5. As soon as don’t eat snakes in Asia. Of them cook soups, fry, soar, and even drink their blood. Their meat is considered very beneficial to health.
Everyone in life sooner or later the need arises to cook something delicious to please family and friends or for a memorable celebration.
Yes, bright dishes on the festive table, of course, look much more worthy than the notorious Olivier salad and fried chicken with potatoes. As a guide for their preparation are well-suited to the recipes of world cuisine. Any guest would like to see the overseas food, and the cook – to take a compliment and be proud of your creation. In this section, selected various recipes from all over the world: from light and simple to the most complex, requiring patience and skill. Your family and friends definitely will appreciate a spicy Oriental sauces, meat, Italian dishes, French poultry, spicy seafood dishes of Japan. Recipes of world cuisine will delight the most demanding gourmet.
Among the world of possible recipes find serves any purpose – from casual to sophisticated. Delicious salad recipes with Photos will help to Orient in the entree selections, and among the second courses there are ways how to cook a delicious soup.
World cuisine – it is truly a treasure trove for culinary discoveries. One has only to try, you want to create something else. If you approach the matter with intelligence and desire, you can achieve certain heights and become a master in your own kitchen. Then You yourself will not want to think sausages Continue reading
Required: 1 liters of soda, 2 bananas, 2 peaches, a few bars of chocolate, some berries and seedless 20 g fruit ice cream.
The method of preparation. Slice the bananas into circles, divide the peaches in half, remove pits and cut each half into several slices. Smash the chocolate into small pieces, remove the seeds from the berries. Put into each plate equally just, pour lemonade and tea spoons will put three scoops of ice cream.
Salad “Recipe Robinson”
Required: 300 g of fruits – kiwi (about 3-4 pieces of medium size), bananas (2-3 pieces. not very large), sweet varieties of apples, oranges or tangerines, strawberries, sugar, and spices (cloves, cinnamon), 150-200 g of sour cream.
The method of preparation. First of all, prepare all the vegetables – peel the bananas, kiwi, apples (if they are thick-skinned), oranges and tangerines, and strawberries, remove tails. Remember that all fruits should be ripe, but not overripe, otherwise instead of a salad they will get just a mess.
Prepared fruit cut into not very small pieces. Bananas circles. Now all fold into one big bowl. Sour cream mix with sugar to a homogeneous mass and the sugar crunched and dissolved in it completely. Fill this mixture all over the fruit and gently all Continue reading