Hot meat dishes
Cooking beef stew
For the preparation of 3 servings: 0,5 kg of pork – liver 200 – 200 ml red wine – 2 cloves garlic – 2 onions – 3 tablespoons melted lard 1 teaspoon salt – 1 piece cloves – twice on the tip of a knife of black pepper.
Dice the meat and simmer in red wine with adding of chopped onion, crushed garlic, cloves, parsley, pepper and salt. From time to time to mix as needed pouring water. Diced liver fry in melted lard, then add to the meat. Meat served with sauce in which stewed meat. As a side dish to a ragout serve the rice. Cooking beef stew does not take much vremeni.
How to cook a roast at home
For 6 servings: 1, 5 kg pork roast – 1 teaspoon salt – 3 to 4 tablespoons sage leaves – pinch of white pepper, allspice, ground ginger, cloves – 1 tablespoon olive oil – 2 sprigs of sage 4 cloves of garlic – 200 g semi-dry wine – grated rind from one lemon.
Mix finely chopped sage leaves with other spices and add the olive oil. Cooked spicy blend well RUB the meat to roast. Meat leave for 2 – 3 hours for marinating. Then put the meat in a skillet with a top to put sprigs of sage, roughly Continue reading
The most unusual and strangest food in the world
In different countries and different peoples ideas of food – therefore the boundaries between edible and not edible is rather conventional.
Offer to your attention a series of grafi of the most extreme dishes. As for me, I would be nothing of the following just is not.
1. Start your post with this cute Peruvian women, throwing in a blender cleansed frog, to make frog juice (extracto de rana), considered in Peru a powerful aphrodisiac remedy which increases sexual activity.
2. To my great regret, but in some Asian countries eat dogs. O dog market in South Korea, where the meat of our “smaller friends” bought up by the owners of cafes and restaurants. Dog meat is a traditional food for many Asian Nations.
3. Vietnam is quite popular meat of rats. Usually Vietnamese people don’t eat grey flea-bitten rats of garbage dumps, which, I think, and now you came to mind when the word “rat”. They mainly eat field rats feeding on snails and grain.
4. This is going to cook a Peruvian dish of Guinea pig. These animals are considered a delicacy in Peru, as well as in many other regions of South America.
5. As soon as don’t eat snakes in Asia. Of them cook soups, fry, soar, and even drink their blood. Their meat is considered very beneficial to health.
Decorating new year table
Decorating the Christmas table can be a little headache. Of course, the main decoration of the table are the dishes themselves.
On the other hand, the New Year this bright holiday that I want to see on the table is not only delicious, but also beautiful dishes.
Decorating is not easy, and requires imagination. Or “domestic preparations”.
How to decorate the dishes without any cost of labor and unnecessary expenses? Simple and beautiful.
I have tried to find such solutions.
Decorating for the New Year
The decoration is very simple.
For example, the bullfinch. You will need red pepper, olives and egg white. The decoration is quite simple. As a separate dish – maybe too simple. But if you can put a decoration on the salad… for Example, on the coat or Olivier, I immediately get a Christmas variant of the salad.
Christmas candle and tree fruit. Very simple. About how to make such tree is Photosmanual. It can be seen below.
This salad is nothing special. But, decorate it with sprigs of dill and green ribbon. Turned out the dish under the Christmas tree.
Interesting ideas canapes. This can be a fruits, and vegetables. Very bright and so festive. And is very simple.
Very simple and elegant Christmas tree. You can use Continue reading