Hot meat dishes
Cooking beef stew
For the preparation of 3 servings: 0,5 kg of pork – liver 200 – 200 ml red wine – 2 cloves garlic – 2 onions – 3 tablespoons melted lard 1 teaspoon salt – 1 piece cloves – twice on the tip of a knife of black pepper.
Dice the meat and simmer in red wine with adding of chopped onion, crushed garlic, cloves, parsley, pepper and salt. From time to time to mix as needed pouring water. Diced liver fry in melted lard, then add to the meat. Meat served with sauce in which stewed meat. As a side dish to a ragout serve the rice. Cooking beef stew does not take much vremeni.
How to cook a roast at home
For 6 servings: 1, 5 kg pork roast – 1 teaspoon salt – 3 to 4 tablespoons sage leaves – pinch of white pepper, allspice, ground ginger, cloves – 1 tablespoon olive oil – 2 sprigs of sage 4 cloves of garlic – 200 g semi-dry wine – grated rind from one lemon.
Mix finely chopped sage leaves with other spices and add the olive oil. Cooked spicy blend well RUB the meat to roast. Meat leave for 2 – 3 hours for marinating. Then put the meat in a skillet with a top to put sprigs of sage, roughly Continue reading
The most unusual and strangest food in the world
In different countries and different peoples ideas of food – therefore the boundaries between edible and not edible is rather conventional.
Offer to your attention a series of grafi of the most extreme dishes. As for me, I would be nothing of the following just is not.
1. Start your post with this cute Peruvian women, throwing in a blender cleansed frog, to make frog juice (extracto de rana), considered in Peru a powerful aphrodisiac remedy which increases sexual activity.
2. To my great regret, but in some Asian countries eat dogs. O dog market in South Korea, where the meat of our “smaller friends” bought up by the owners of cafes and restaurants. Dog meat is a traditional food for many Asian Nations.
3. Vietnam is quite popular meat of rats. Usually Vietnamese people don’t eat grey flea-bitten rats of garbage dumps, which, I think, and now you came to mind when the word “rat”. They mainly eat field rats feeding on snails and grain.
4. This is going to cook a Peruvian dish of Guinea pig. These animals are considered a delicacy in Peru, as well as in many other regions of South America.
5. As soon as don’t eat snakes in Asia. Of them cook soups, fry, soar, and even drink their blood. Their meat is considered very beneficial to health.
What to eat during Lent
The beginning of lent marks the end of carnival .
Great lent is the longest and the strictest of all multi-day fasts in the Orthodox Church. It is especially important for believers, as is observed in memory of forty-day fast of Jesus Christ . soon after his baptism, retired to the desert.
Most important of many days of fasting, begins seven weeks before Easter and ends on a Saturday of Holy week.
Recently in our country there are more and more devotees to observe a strict fast and limit your consumption of mundane everyday meals.
How to eat during lent?
To chocolate during lent.
During the Great fast, it is prohibited the consumption of meat, poultry, all dairy products, purified (refined) flour, eggs, and fish.
During lent you can eat fish only at the Annunciation and palm Sunday.
Vegetable (vegetable) oil can be used only on Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
Also during the holidays can use a small amount of wine.
For the modern man (layman), of course, is virtually impossible. Therefore, we restrict ourselves Continue reading