The most unusual and strangest food in the world
In different countries and different peoples ideas of food – therefore the boundaries between edible and not edible is rather conventional.
Offer to your attention a series of grafi of the most extreme dishes. As for me, I would be nothing of the following just is not.
1. Start your post with this cute Peruvian women, throwing in a blender cleansed frog, to make frog juice (extracto de rana), considered in Peru a powerful aphrodisiac remedy which increases sexual activity.
2. To my great regret, but in some Asian countries eat dogs. O dog market in South Korea, where the meat of our “smaller friends” bought up by the owners of cafes and restaurants. Dog meat is a traditional food for many Asian Nations.
3. Vietnam is quite popular meat of rats. Usually Vietnamese people don’t eat grey flea-bitten rats of garbage dumps, which, I think, and now you came to mind when the word “rat”. They mainly eat field rats feeding on snails and grain.
4. This is going to cook a Peruvian dish of Guinea pig. These animals are considered a delicacy in Peru, as well as in many other regions of South America.
5. As soon as don’t eat snakes in Asia. Of them cook soups, fry, soar, and even drink their blood. Their meat is considered very beneficial to health.
The 12 most delicious food from insects
Going to a far country, have you thought about what you may have to try local exotic dishes, to appreciate the unforgettable taste of crickets or boiled OS? Because insects, note, eat around the world, because they have more protein than chicken meat, and also contains iron, magnesium and other trace elements. Yes and enjoy it, you know.
Forbes selected 12 of the most delicious and popular dishes from edible insects.
Fried bamboo worms you can find on the shelves in Thailand . China and Latin America . The taste – the usual popcorn.
Barbecue from larvae of the beetle-barbel you will be treated in Eastern Indonesia . Tender flesh larvae will remind you the taste of fatty bacon.
Cheese with cheese fly larvae is traditionally considered an aphrodisiac and eaten with worms. But be careful: the larvae of cheese flies are well-developed jumping ability. This delicacy you will find in Sardinia .
Dried caterpillars of the mopane with onions . as well as smoked and marinated, sold in supermarkets and markets in South Africa . Their taste is comparable to dry wood or dried tofu. And if you decide to try raw caterpillars, you will feel the taste of the tea leaves. And don’t forget to tear off the caterpillars head.
The wasps are boiled with soy sauce and sugar for an exotic dish of Japan . which is Continue reading
Luxury chocolate pralines were created by the famous Belgian chocolatier Paul Wittamer together with the equally renowned jeweler Fabienne Lascar by. This little candy is a real piece of confectionary art.
For its creation were used dark ganache, caramel and ginger, and Packed it in wrapping precious edible gold. But the main “highlight” of this candy is a big diamond, weighing 3,63 CT. He decorates the upper portion of the candy. There is this chocolate diamond miracle $240 thousand
For those who prefer a budget option of chocolate and wants to try this wonder of culinary art, created another candy-pralines. Instead of a diamond it is decorated with zirconium. And this candy is much cheaper – only $26.
In Belgium create the best chocolate in the world
Belgian chocolate is considered one of the best in the world. It is the most diverse varieties and forms. Usually this high quality chocolate with a filling or offer them in the form of truffles, created with a simple continental chocolate. For the filling, Belgian chocolatiers often use spirits, coffee, fruit or nuts. Sometimes they are mixed with fresh cream. Continue reading