The strangest food in the world
The most unusual and strangest food in the world
In different countries and different peoples ideas of food – therefore the boundaries between edible and not edible is rather conventional.
Offer to your attention a series of grafi of the most extreme dishes. As for me, I would be nothing of the following just is not.
1. Start your post with this cute Peruvian women, throwing in a blender cleansed frog, to make frog juice (extracto de rana), considered in Peru a powerful aphrodisiac remedy which increases sexual activity.
2. To my great regret, but in some Asian countries eat dogs. O dog market in South Korea, where the meat of our “smaller friends” bought up by the owners of cafes and restaurants. Dog meat is a traditional food for many Asian Nations.
3. Vietnam is quite popular meat of rats. Usually Vietnamese people don’t eat grey flea-bitten rats of garbage dumps, which, I think, and now you came to mind when the word “rat”. They mainly eat field rats feeding on snails and grain.
4. This is going to cook a Peruvian dish of Guinea pig. These animals are considered a delicacy in Peru, as well as in many other regions of South America.
5. As soon as don’t eat snakes in Asia. Of them cook soups, fry, soar, and even drink their blood. Their meat is considered very beneficial to health.
Vegetarian recipes for every day
Vegetarian meals for everyday
Vegetarianism is not only the type of power that excludes from the diet all products of animal origin. It’s a philosophy of life, suggesting a deep harmony of peaceful coexistence of people and animals. Proponents of strict vegetarianism not only refuse the use of meat of animals and fish, but also from wearing clothing made of fur and skin of slain animals. They also do not accept the use of cosmetics tested on animals. Eating a purely vegetarian diet, vegan is cleansed and body and soul, is rapidly rising to the highest stage of development of the human mind. So, what are dishes vegetarians and how to prepare it?
The motive of the vegetarian diet
There are many motives that lead man to a vegetarian diet :
Moral motive prohibits exploiting and killing animals, causing them suffering and pain. Medical. Vegetarian food reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases, atherosclerosis and cancer. Religious. Religion of many countries of the world Adventism, Buddhism, Jainism, Hinduism — forbid eating the meat of animals. Economic. The use of a plant-based diet saves money to buy meat products. Environmental. Growing Pets in a negative way affects the state of the environment. The motive of faith that to maintain the normal life Continue reading
Smoked fish and meat
Business idea – smoked meat and fish
No other food does not have available such number of useful (healthy) properties with a variety of minerals and vitamins, such as meat and fish. So, the person in whose body has iron deficiency, doctors recommend to take every day meat. Meat and fish dishes are bound to become the basis of the diet of those who are trying to stay in shape, saving slimness and smartness.
However, it is important to know that if you cook fish and meat in large numbers, for example, vegetable oils, any usefulness to the body of speech can not go. This rule relates to any products, even if you add in a salad a little mayonnaise, all useful properties of vegetables will be covered, the number of fats contained in the mayonnaise. Besides the frequent use of mayonnaise and similar sauces in food is the path to the formation of cholesterol plaques. Scientists and nutritionists explain. there is nothing worse as a mixed feeding!
Saying that all useful definitely tasteless. long ago in the past. Many popular stars choose separate meals, because it is one of the best ways to lose weight and retain “throw off” the weight. You are probably very surprised to learn that the best way to roast meat is to fry it in butter. Here comes into force the law on Nesmeyana Continue reading