Hot meat dishes
Cooking beef stew
For the preparation of 3 servings: 0,5 kg of pork – liver 200 – 200 ml red wine – 2 cloves garlic – 2 onions – 3 tablespoons melted lard 1 teaspoon salt – 1 piece cloves – twice on the tip of a knife of black pepper.
Dice the meat and simmer in red wine with adding of chopped onion, crushed garlic, cloves, parsley, pepper and salt. From time to time to mix as needed pouring water. Diced liver fry in melted lard, then add to the meat. Meat served with sauce in which stewed meat. As a side dish to a ragout serve the rice. Cooking beef stew does not take much vremeni.
How to cook a roast at home
For 6 servings: 1, 5 kg pork roast – 1 teaspoon salt – 3 to 4 tablespoons sage leaves – pinch of white pepper, allspice, ground ginger, cloves – 1 tablespoon olive oil – 2 sprigs of sage 4 cloves of garlic – 200 g semi-dry wine – grated rind from one lemon.
Mix finely chopped sage leaves with other spices and add the olive oil. Cooked spicy blend well RUB the meat to roast. Meat leave for 2 – 3 hours for marinating. Then put the meat in a skillet with a top to put sprigs of sage, roughly Continue reading
The most unusual and strangest food in the world
In different countries and different peoples ideas of food – therefore the boundaries between edible and not edible is rather conventional.
Offer to your attention a series of grafi of the most extreme dishes. As for me, I would be nothing of the following just is not.
1. Start your post with this cute Peruvian women, throwing in a blender cleansed frog, to make frog juice (extracto de rana), considered in Peru a powerful aphrodisiac remedy which increases sexual activity.
2. To my great regret, but in some Asian countries eat dogs. O dog market in South Korea, where the meat of our “smaller friends” bought up by the owners of cafes and restaurants. Dog meat is a traditional food for many Asian Nations.
3. Vietnam is quite popular meat of rats. Usually Vietnamese people don’t eat grey flea-bitten rats of garbage dumps, which, I think, and now you came to mind when the word “rat”. They mainly eat field rats feeding on snails and grain.
4. This is going to cook a Peruvian dish of Guinea pig. These animals are considered a delicacy in Peru, as well as in many other regions of South America.
5. As soon as don’t eat snakes in Asia. Of them cook soups, fry, soar, and even drink their blood. Their meat is considered very beneficial to health.
Quick and delicious salads . available from home-cooked seafood is sure to please your family and friends.
Approaching March 8 and these salads you can prepare, quickly, and at the same time — delicious, will help men in this day to surprise and delight your other half. Do not miss this chance!
Shrimp salad and avocado with tat Choi
Cook and clean shrimp . If you have them ready, but frozen, throw them in boiling water for 2-3 minutes and then drain off the water. Let them cool down.
Lettuce tat Tsoi rinse them in cold water. The water should flow.
Tat Choi is a kind of cabbage resembling young spinach, raised it from a Asian cabbage Pak Choi.
Rich green color, sweet taste and many vitamins. Tat Tsoi, you can substitute any other lettuce, who will buy in the supermarket or grow on a windowsill. I have again the “ears” watercress.
Can soak the juice of a lemon. We need just 1-2 tea spoon in order to drizzle them peeled and chopped avocados. Then the flesh will darken.
Mix the mayonnaise with the ketchup, add to the cooled shrimp mixture, grated celery, salt, finely chopped red onion and avocado Continue reading