The most unusual and strangest food in the world
In different countries and different peoples ideas of food – therefore the boundaries between edible and not edible is rather conventional.
Offer to your attention a series of grafi of the most extreme dishes. As for me, I would be nothing of the following just is not.
1. Start your post with this cute Peruvian women, throwing in a blender cleansed frog, to make frog juice (extracto de rana), considered in Peru a powerful aphrodisiac remedy which increases sexual activity.
2. To my great regret, but in some Asian countries eat dogs. O dog market in South Korea, where the meat of our “smaller friends” bought up by the owners of cafes and restaurants. Dog meat is a traditional food for many Asian Nations.
3. Vietnam is quite popular meat of rats. Usually Vietnamese people don’t eat grey flea-bitten rats of garbage dumps, which, I think, and now you came to mind when the word “rat”. They mainly eat field rats feeding on snails and grain.
4. This is going to cook a Peruvian dish of Guinea pig. These animals are considered a delicacy in Peru, as well as in many other regions of South America.
5. As soon as don’t eat snakes in Asia. Of them cook soups, fry, soar, and even drink their blood. Their meat is considered very beneficial to health.
Luxury chocolate pralines were created by the famous Belgian chocolatier Paul Wittamer together with the equally renowned jeweler Fabienne Lascar by. This little candy is a real piece of confectionary art.
For its creation were used dark ganache, caramel and ginger, and Packed it in wrapping precious edible gold. But the main “highlight” of this candy is a big diamond, weighing 3,63 CT. He decorates the upper portion of the candy. There is this chocolate diamond miracle $240 thousand
For those who prefer a budget option of chocolate and wants to try this wonder of culinary art, created another candy-pralines. Instead of a diamond it is decorated with zirconium. And this candy is much cheaper – only $26.
In Belgium create the best chocolate in the world
Belgian chocolate is considered one of the best in the world. It is the most diverse varieties and forms. Usually this high quality chocolate with a filling or offer them in the form of truffles, created with a simple continental chocolate. For the filling, Belgian chocolatiers often use spirits, coffee, fruit or nuts. Sometimes they are mixed with fresh cream. Continue reading
The most famous new year salad, of course, Olivier. But, because tradition is good because you can adjust and diversify.
Salads are an indispensable ingredient of any holiday table. Instead of the traditional “Olivier” and “Herring under a fur coat” you can try more useful and original recipes.
This is a beautiful, unusual, nourishing and tasty salad for new year’s table.
½ Cup long-grain rice.
1 Bank of canned pink salmon.
The cooking process:
Boil the rice in salted water until tender. It needs to be loose.
Eggs boil and purify.
Grate carrots on a coarse grater, fry it in vegetable oil.
Mix in a separate container until smooth sour cream, vegetable oil, salt to taste.
Salad laid layers:
1st – lettuce, torn into pieces. 2nd – rice. Top lubricated sauce. 3rd – salmon (it should be separated from the liquid Continue reading