The most unusual and strangest food in the world
In different countries and different peoples ideas of food – therefore the boundaries between edible and not edible is rather conventional.
Offer to your attention a series of grafi of the most extreme dishes. As for me, I would be nothing of the following just is not.
1. Start your post with this cute Peruvian women, throwing in a blender cleansed frog, to make frog juice (extracto de rana), considered in Peru a powerful aphrodisiac remedy which increases sexual activity.
2. To my great regret, but in some Asian countries eat dogs. O dog market in South Korea, where the meat of our “smaller friends” bought up by the owners of cafes and restaurants. Dog meat is a traditional food for many Asian Nations.
3. Vietnam is quite popular meat of rats. Usually Vietnamese people don’t eat grey flea-bitten rats of garbage dumps, which, I think, and now you came to mind when the word “rat”. They mainly eat field rats feeding on snails and grain.
4. This is going to cook a Peruvian dish of Guinea pig. These animals are considered a delicacy in Peru, as well as in many other regions of South America.
5. As soon as don’t eat snakes in Asia. Of them cook soups, fry, soar, and even drink their blood. Their meat is considered very beneficial to health.
A quick and tasty Breakfast.
If very little time and need something to feed the household or a favorite (CSOs) in the morning, so Yes that would endure until lunch or even longer, offer You the recipes for a quick Breakfast . So…
A quick and tasty Breakfast.
In principle, it is regular fries, but with a little improvement.
Potatoes — 5 PCs.
Tomatoes — 5 PCs.
Eggs — 2 PCs.
Shredded potatoes fry in a pan in sunflower oil. when she’s a little fried, add finely chopped onions and fry together with potatoes. Luke, it is desirable to add more, at least a quarter of the volume of potatoes (raw, of course). When the onion is Golden, put in a pan the chopped tomatoes (the same amount as potatoes). After, break a couple of eggs and bring to readiness. On top of all this case can sprinkle with herbs (very cool with green onions). Very cool he will go with a salad of green onions (in summer) or coleslaw (in the winter) . All. A quick and tasty Breakfast is ready. Eat for health.
Here is another recipe for a quick Breakfast.
Omelet with tomatoes and mozzarella.
This quaint and delicious Italian omelettes in red-white-green colours, you will surely like.
Be prepared Continue reading
Everyone in life sooner or later the need arises to cook something delicious to please family and friends or for a memorable celebration.
Yes, bright dishes on the festive table, of course, look much more worthy than the notorious Olivier salad and fried chicken with potatoes. As a guide for their preparation are well-suited to the recipes of world cuisine. Any guest would like to see the overseas food, and the cook – to take a compliment and be proud of your creation. In this section, selected various recipes from all over the world: from light and simple to the most complex, requiring patience and skill. Your family and friends definitely will appreciate a spicy Oriental sauces, meat, Italian dishes, French poultry, spicy seafood dishes of Japan. Recipes of world cuisine will delight the most demanding gourmet.
Among the world of possible recipes find serves any purpose – from casual to sophisticated. Delicious salad recipes with Photos will help to Orient in the entree selections, and among the second courses there are ways how to cook a delicious soup.
World cuisine – it is truly a treasure trove for culinary discoveries. One has only to try, you want to create something else. If you approach the matter with intelligence and desire, you can achieve certain heights and become a master in your own kitchen. Then You yourself will not want to think sausages Continue reading