The most unusual and strangest food in the world
In different countries and different peoples ideas of food – therefore the boundaries between edible and not edible is rather conventional.
Offer to your attention a series of grafi of the most extreme dishes. As for me, I would be nothing of the following just is not.
1. Start your post with this cute Peruvian women, throwing in a blender cleansed frog, to make frog juice (extracto de rana), considered in Peru a powerful aphrodisiac remedy which increases sexual activity.
2. To my great regret, but in some Asian countries eat dogs. O dog market in South Korea, where the meat of our “smaller friends” bought up by the owners of cafes and restaurants. Dog meat is a traditional food for many Asian Nations.
3. Vietnam is quite popular meat of rats. Usually Vietnamese people don’t eat grey flea-bitten rats of garbage dumps, which, I think, and now you came to mind when the word “rat”. They mainly eat field rats feeding on snails and grain.
4. This is going to cook a Peruvian dish of Guinea pig. These animals are considered a delicacy in Peru, as well as in many other regions of South America.
5. As soon as don’t eat snakes in Asia. Of them cook soups, fry, soar, and even drink their blood. Their meat is considered very beneficial to health.
Business idea – smoked meat and fish
No other food does not have available such number of useful (healthy) properties with a variety of minerals and vitamins, such as meat and fish. So, the person in whose body has iron deficiency, doctors recommend to take every day meat. Meat and fish dishes are bound to become the basis of the diet of those who are trying to stay in shape, saving slimness and smartness.
However, it is important to know that if you cook fish and meat in large numbers, for example, vegetable oils, any usefulness to the body of speech can not go. This rule relates to any products, even if you add in a salad a little mayonnaise, all useful properties of vegetables will be covered, the number of fats contained in the mayonnaise. Besides the frequent use of mayonnaise and similar sauces in food is the path to the formation of cholesterol plaques. Scientists and nutritionists explain. there is nothing worse as a mixed feeding!
Saying that all useful definitely tasteless. long ago in the past. Many popular stars choose separate meals, because it is one of the best ways to lose weight and retain “throw off” the weight. You are probably very surprised to learn that the best way to roast meat is to fry it in butter. Here comes into force the law on Nesmeyana Continue reading
Salad recipes for birthday
Birthday is one of the most favorite family holidays, on which the hostess wants to show off in front of relatives of his culinary skills. If hot every family is often a traditional and it is rarely replaced by another dish, with a salad you can dream up. Salad recipes for a birthday can be very different, but the basic rule is this: because among the guests will be people with different tastes, attitudes towards food, it is best to please everyone and make different salads. Let some of them will be rich, and refreshing vitamin.
Not every woman can boast that in its Arsenal is a wonderful salad recipes that will appeal to all without exception. The fact that pleasing everyone just will not work, if the table will be two or three salad – someone was simply not eating smoked meat or sausages, which are very common ingredients, and someone doesn’t like mayonnaise, considering it is very a harmful product. With the proliferation of views about healthy eating, many refuse from complicated salad, in which mixed vegetables and protein products, dressed with mayonnaise. So how can that be, what should be the salad recipes on birthday? They should be different – made of fresh vegetables, variety of ingredients, including seafood and meat, seasoned sour cream, Continue reading