The strangest food in the world
The most unusual and strangest food in the world
In different countries and different peoples ideas of food – therefore the boundaries between edible and not edible is rather conventional.
Offer to your attention a series of grafi of the most extreme dishes. As for me, I would be nothing of the following just is not.
1. Start your post with this cute Peruvian women, throwing in a blender cleansed frog, to make frog juice (extracto de rana), considered in Peru a powerful aphrodisiac remedy which increases sexual activity.
2. To my great regret, but in some Asian countries eat dogs. O dog market in South Korea, where the meat of our “smaller friends” bought up by the owners of cafes and restaurants. Dog meat is a traditional food for many Asian Nations.
3. Vietnam is quite popular meat of rats. Usually Vietnamese people don’t eat grey flea-bitten rats of garbage dumps, which, I think, and now you came to mind when the word “rat”. They mainly eat field rats feeding on snails and grain.
4. This is going to cook a Peruvian dish of Guinea pig. These animals are considered a delicacy in Peru, as well as in many other regions of South America.
5. As soon as don’t eat snakes in Asia. Of them cook soups, fry, soar, and even drink their blood. Their meat is considered very beneficial to health.
Vegetarian recipes for every day
Vegetarian meals for everyday
Vegetarianism is not only the type of power that excludes from the diet all products of animal origin. It’s a philosophy of life, suggesting a deep harmony of peaceful coexistence of people and animals. Proponents of strict vegetarianism not only refuse the use of meat of animals and fish, but also from wearing clothing made of fur and skin of slain animals. They also do not accept the use of cosmetics tested on animals. Eating a purely vegetarian diet, vegan is cleansed and body and soul, is rapidly rising to the highest stage of development of the human mind. So, what are dishes vegetarians and how to prepare it?
The motive of the vegetarian diet
There are many motives that lead man to a vegetarian diet :
Moral motive prohibits exploiting and killing animals, causing them suffering and pain. Medical. Vegetarian food reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases, atherosclerosis and cancer. Religious. Religion of many countries of the world Adventism, Buddhism, Jainism, Hinduism — forbid eating the meat of animals. Economic. The use of a plant-based diet saves money to buy meat products. Environmental. Growing Pets in a negative way affects the state of the environment. The motive of faith that to maintain the normal life Continue reading
Meatballs in tomato sauce
Meatballs in tomato sauce
Home making excellent dish first, like cabbage soup. second cook meatballs in tomato sauce with Romanian shade of this delicious meat – this applies to the liquid component of this recipe. In the recipe is the basics of our meat meatballs in tomato sauce includes beef , ingredients which play the most significant role. This classic recipe for meatballs from the meat will cook without rice.
The ingredients of the recipe “meatballs in tomato sauce”
meat, flesh (beef, pork, lamb) – 750 gr
onion medium size – 1 piece,
bread – 1 loaf
carrots, potatoes, an egg (or 1 tablespoon flour) – 1 PCs,
melted fat (vegetable oil) – 100 gr,
salt, ground pepper, parsley or dill – to taste.
As prescription with to cook meatballs in tomato sauce
For the stuffing meatballs take the fat flesh of any meat.
If the meat is not very fatty, add in the grinding art. greaves spoon remaining after heating of the fat. Passed through a meat grinder twice, adding a chopped onion, which you can pre-fry in a small amount of fat.
And at the end – soaked in milk or water and squeezed a loaf of white bread the thickness in two fingers. To give Continue reading