The most unusual and strangest food in the world
In different countries and different peoples ideas of food – therefore the boundaries between edible and not edible is rather conventional.
Offer to your attention a series of grafi of the most extreme dishes. As for me, I would be nothing of the following just is not.
1. Start your post with this cute Peruvian women, throwing in a blender cleansed frog, to make frog juice (extracto de rana), considered in Peru a powerful aphrodisiac remedy which increases sexual activity.
2. To my great regret, but in some Asian countries eat dogs. O dog market in South Korea, where the meat of our “smaller friends” bought up by the owners of cafes and restaurants. Dog meat is a traditional food for many Asian Nations.
3. Vietnam is quite popular meat of rats. Usually Vietnamese people don’t eat grey flea-bitten rats of garbage dumps, which, I think, and now you came to mind when the word “rat”. They mainly eat field rats feeding on snails and grain.
4. This is going to cook a Peruvian dish of Guinea pig. These animals are considered a delicacy in Peru, as well as in many other regions of South America.
5. As soon as don’t eat snakes in Asia. Of them cook soups, fry, soar, and even drink their blood. Their meat is considered very beneficial to health.
Decorating new year table
Decorating the Christmas table can be a little headache. Of course, the main decoration of the table are the dishes themselves.
On the other hand, the New Year this bright holiday that I want to see on the table is not only delicious, but also beautiful dishes.
Decorating is not easy, and requires imagination. Or “domestic preparations”.
How to decorate the dishes without any cost of labor and unnecessary expenses? Simple and beautiful.
I have tried to find such solutions.
Decorating for the New Year
The decoration is very simple.
For example, the bullfinch. You will need red pepper, olives and egg white. The decoration is quite simple. As a separate dish – maybe too simple. But if you can put a decoration on the salad… for Example, on the coat or Olivier, I immediately get a Christmas variant of the salad.
Christmas candle and tree fruit. Very simple. About how to make such tree is Photosmanual. It can be seen below.
This salad is nothing special. But, decorate it with sprigs of dill and green ribbon. Turned out the dish under the Christmas tree.
Interesting ideas canapes. This can be a fruits, and vegetables. Very bright and so festive. And is very simple.
Very simple and elegant Christmas tree. You can use Continue reading
A quick and tasty Breakfast.
If very little time and need something to feed the household or a favorite (CSOs) in the morning, so Yes that would endure until lunch or even longer, offer You the recipes for a quick Breakfast . So…
A quick and tasty Breakfast.
In principle, it is regular fries, but with a little improvement.
Potatoes — 5 PCs.
Tomatoes — 5 PCs.
Eggs — 2 PCs.
Shredded potatoes fry in a pan in sunflower oil. when she’s a little fried, add finely chopped onions and fry together with potatoes. Luke, it is desirable to add more, at least a quarter of the volume of potatoes (raw, of course). When the onion is Golden, put in a pan the chopped tomatoes (the same amount as potatoes). After, break a couple of eggs and bring to readiness. On top of all this case can sprinkle with herbs (very cool with green onions). Very cool he will go with a salad of green onions (in summer) or coleslaw (in the winter) . All. A quick and tasty Breakfast is ready. Eat for health.
Here is another recipe for a quick Breakfast.
Omelet with tomatoes and mozzarella.
This quaint and delicious Italian omelettes in red-white-green colours, you will surely like.
Be prepared Continue reading