Hot meat dishes
Cooking beef stew
For the preparation of 3 servings: 0,5 kg of pork – liver 200 – 200 ml red wine – 2 cloves garlic – 2 onions – 3 tablespoons melted lard 1 teaspoon salt – 1 piece cloves – twice on the tip of a knife of black pepper.
Dice the meat and simmer in red wine with adding of chopped onion, crushed garlic, cloves, parsley, pepper and salt. From time to time to mix as needed pouring water. Diced liver fry in melted lard, then add to the meat. Meat served with sauce in which stewed meat. As a side dish to a ragout serve the rice. Cooking beef stew does not take much vremeni.
How to cook a roast at home
For 6 servings: 1, 5 kg pork roast – 1 teaspoon salt – 3 to 4 tablespoons sage leaves – pinch of white pepper, allspice, ground ginger, cloves – 1 tablespoon olive oil – 2 sprigs of sage 4 cloves of garlic – 200 g semi-dry wine – grated rind from one lemon.
Mix finely chopped sage leaves with other spices and add the olive oil. Cooked spicy blend well RUB the meat to roast. Meat leave for 2 – 3 hours for marinating. Then put the meat in a skillet with a top to put sprigs of sage, roughly Continue reading
The most unusual and strangest food in the world
In different countries and different peoples ideas of food – therefore the boundaries between edible and not edible is rather conventional.
Offer to your attention a series of grafi of the most extreme dishes. As for me, I would be nothing of the following just is not.
1. Start your post with this cute Peruvian women, throwing in a blender cleansed frog, to make frog juice (extracto de rana), considered in Peru a powerful aphrodisiac remedy which increases sexual activity.
2. To my great regret, but in some Asian countries eat dogs. O dog market in South Korea, where the meat of our “smaller friends” bought up by the owners of cafes and restaurants. Dog meat is a traditional food for many Asian Nations.
3. Vietnam is quite popular meat of rats. Usually Vietnamese people don’t eat grey flea-bitten rats of garbage dumps, which, I think, and now you came to mind when the word “rat”. They mainly eat field rats feeding on snails and grain.
4. This is going to cook a Peruvian dish of Guinea pig. These animals are considered a delicacy in Peru, as well as in many other regions of South America.
5. As soon as don’t eat snakes in Asia. Of them cook soups, fry, soar, and even drink their blood. Their meat is considered very beneficial to health.
Meatballs in tomato sauce
Home making excellent dish first, like cabbage soup. second cook meatballs in tomato sauce with Romanian shade of this delicious meat – this applies to the liquid component of this recipe. In the recipe is the basics of our meat meatballs in tomato sauce includes beef , ingredients which play the most significant role. This classic recipe for meatballs from the meat will cook without rice.
The ingredients of the recipe “meatballs in tomato sauce”
meat, flesh (beef, pork, lamb) – 750 gr
onion medium size – 1 piece,
bread – 1 loaf
carrots, potatoes, an egg (or 1 tablespoon flour) – 1 PCs,
melted fat (vegetable oil) – 100 gr,
salt, ground pepper, parsley or dill – to taste.
As prescription with to cook meatballs in tomato sauce
For the stuffing meatballs take the fat flesh of any meat.
If the meat is not very fatty, add in the grinding art. greaves spoon remaining after heating of the fat. Passed through a meat grinder twice, adding a chopped onion, which you can pre-fry in a small amount of fat.
And at the end – soaked in milk or water and squeezed a loaf of white bread the thickness in two fingers. To give Continue reading